How To Make Money in Voice-Overs… Even If You Dont Live in N.Y. or L.A.
This 5-CD audio package is a comprehensive voice-over marketing home study course, concentrating on Steps 2 & 3, of Julie's "1-2-3 Start in voice-overs".
Concentrating on Steps 2 &; 3 of Julie's "1-2-3 Start in Voice-overs," this is for committed talent who want to increase their income, or beginners who are sure they want to invest the time and money it takes to build a career in voice-overs. It is taught at a level that even new VO talent can understand, but contains valuable information for talent with years of experience.
How to get started
* Marketing Yourself (including interviews)
* Finding hidden VO prospects
* How to get work
* Organization of your business (With Professional Organization Expert, Kristine Oller)
* Using new media to market your VO business (With Stephanie Ciccarelli)
* Radio Imaging (With Gabrielle Nistico)
* The client's perspective (With Larry Maizlish)
* Legal aspects (With Attorney Rob Sciglimpaglia)
* Setting up your studio
"A wonderful source! It's up-to-date, upbeat, and full of practical pragmatic advice. I especially enjoyed the interviews with various experts in the industry. Well worth the investment, even if you DO live in N.Y. or L.A.!" - Harlan Hogan,
"It's awesome! It's amazing how similar our views on the industry are." - Gabrielle Nistico, VOCareer.com
"Very Engaging. When she said good-bye, I just wanted to scream 'No! Don't leave me!'" - Claire Dodin
"Absolutely Fabulous! Great concept, material, and interviews!" - Stephanie Ciccarelli, Voices.com